Giving away 10 free memberships.. just because
We all know that moms love to stick together … we need to help keep each other sane right? lol You may be asking yourself Why would you want a free membership on Calgary Moms Community? Here are five great reasons why we are Giving away 10 free memberships.. just because
1. You can chat with other moms about the joys (and not so joyous things) of being a mom. When it’s hard to get out of the house, you can talk to people without having to leave the comfort of your home.
2. Meet other moms and have a multitude of people to talk to who can relate to what you are going through as a mom and as a woman. You can vent and the other women will understand what you’re talking about.
3. It’s great for moms new to Calgary. When you’re new to the city and don’t know anyone, joining a local forum is an easy way to start to build a new support system.
4. While many moms initially join a forum to find playdates for their children, they usually end up finding good friends of their own. Moms who join meet wonderful ladies from all over the city, not just their own community.
5. Playgroups!!! Moms in the forums set up playgroups and get together regularly for zoo trips, walks and park visits.
Let’s make this contest FUN not just a simple enter to win contest. Log into our site by clicking on one of the social connect buttons (bar on the right) and answer one of the question below:
What is/was your strangest/weirdest/craziest craving that you had while you are/were pregnant?
What is the funniest question you’ve ever heard from your child? What brought on the question and how did you answer?
Once we receive over 50 comment answers (replies don’t count) to the question below we will award 10 of those replies with a free one year membership on Calgary Moms Community. So make sure you help spread the word… who knows maybe we will give away a few more:)
If your comment doesn’t show up right away please be patient as we do screen all comments first. (only post once)
Note: contest answers in the facebook comments section & the website comment section below both qualify