Joined on: October 15th, 2015
Tammy Page is the owner of Hand in Hand Montessori Ltd. She was born and raised in Calgary, Alberta. She began her career working with young children at the tender age of 15, teaching dance. She worked with the Calgary Board of Education as a substitute for a few years before having her own children and discovering the magic of Montessori in 2003. With multiple Montessori training and diploma programs, she is committed to personal development and excellence in education. She has certifications in Business Management, Human Resources & Accounting Fundamentals. She has been featured in multiple media outlets including local child education publications, newspapers and online. She shares a happy home in Calgary with her husband, Tim and their 4 children, 2 dogs, and a hamster.
Recent Posts by Tammy Page
- Yoga & ADHD - Can Yoga Help Your Child?
- 8 Tools for Parenting a Teenager
- Five Ways to Meal Plan and Save your Sanity
- Shutting your brain down
- Getting it together (and Keeping it that way)
- Grace & Courtesy for Children
- Something you want, Something you need...
- Parenting together when you have two different styles